The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) came into force on 25 May 2018.
The new Regulation aims to standardise data protection laws and processing across the EU, giving people greater rights to access and control their personal information.
RegularGnoll.com are committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and to protect all such data. We recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.
RegularGnoll.com are dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our control and in maintaining a system that meets our obligations under the new regulations. Our practice is summarised below.
How We Prepared for GDPR
- Privacy Notice/Policy – we have revised our Privacy Notice(s) to comply with the GDPR, ensuring that all individuals whose personal information we process have been informed of why we need it, how it is used, what their rights are, who the information is disclosed to and what safeguarding measures are in place to protect their information.
- Obtaining Consent – we have revised our consent mechanisms for obtaining personal data, ensuring that individuals understand what they are providing, why and how we use it and giving clear, defined ways to consent to us processing their information
- Direct Marketing – we have revised the wording and processes for direct marketing, including clear opt-in mechanisms for marketing subscriptions; a clear notice and method for opting out and providing unsubscribe features on all subsequent marketing materials.
Data Subject Rights
We provide easy-to-access information via our website of an individual’s right to access any personal information that RegularGnoll.com processes about them and to request information about:
- what personal data we hold about them
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- how long we intend to store your personal data for
- if we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source
- the right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this
- the right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use
Information Security and Technical and Organisational Measures
RegularGnoll.com takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and takes every reasonable measure to protect and secure the personal data that we process.
If you have any questions about our GDPR compliance policies, please contact Kerry Harbord-Francis.